We are looking for a business process manager who evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls business processes. Managers who work to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals.
Skills & Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in process control and business management or any relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a process manager.
- A comprehensive grasp of latest business software.
- Competency to assess cost-saving means and enhancement strategies.
- Premium troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead multiple individuals and coordinate projects.
- Quality communication skills.
- Sound understanding of Process Frameworks like CMMI-Dev, SVC, AGILE SCRUM.
- Good understanding of various delivery life cycles.
- Knowledge of Project/Portfolio management tools like MS Project.
- Strong Technical background.
- Usage of Agile-based (SCRUM) project management & collaboration tools is highly desirable.
- Responsible for real time monitoring, tracking, documenting and communicating activity on multiple lines of business.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with operations and other departments to ensure smooth functioning of the production environment. Recommend procedural and operational guideline changes to improve communications and operational efficiency.
- Prepare Intra-Day and End-of-Day Client and Internal reports while ensuring timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Focal point for making sound decisions related to data collection, data analysis, methodologies and study design.
- Communicated and interacted on a regular basis with the project manager and development team during different stages of the project.
- Identify business process challenges by analyzing process data and metrics.
- Designed various Excel Based and Coding based templates for the Company in-order to simplify the reports handled.
- Communicate with the client & leadership to evaluate their needs & specifications.
- Analytical mind with excellent Excel & PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Helping & Assisting the leaders in planning & implementing strategy.
- Monitored/identified changing business trends & developed respective forecasts.
- Built models to solve for complex Operational problems and simulate Strategic.
- Handel & publish critical reports to the top management & to the clients.