We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craftand write code for server-side web applications. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. You need to develop back-end components, connect the application with the other web services, and support the front-end developers.
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Maintain as well as edit current web sites and write semantic markup.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Follow industry best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Experience in Web Services and Web Services related technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs.
- Maintain and manage clear plus complete documentation.