As Client Service Manager you will supervise other client services representatives to ensure client satisfaction with the organization’s product and service. Your job tasks will include directing and controlling the processing and fulfillment of orders, fielding customer inquiries, and resolving customer complaints. You will also be responsible to allign business operations, provide product training to customers, discuss technical aspects about services, and oversee marketing campaigns.
- Preparing and implementing product plans as per market trends.
- Participating in shareholder discussions to communicate status updates.
- Reviewing system enhancements to improve client experience.
- Maintaining documentation of user profiles and business cases.
- Provide service & management for smooth deliveries of software.
Skills and Qualifications
- Hands-on experience in developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Conceptual knowledge of Google AdWords and Kenshoo programs.
- 7+ years experience in client servicing/support functions in a software development company.
- Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service software (CRM & ticketing).
- Good awareness of IT industry’s latest technology trends.
- Good working knowledge iterative development methodologies like Agile and related practices.
- ITIL Certification (preferred).