As a Senior Product Marketing Manager will be liable for providing a view all-inclusive of the market, our customers and driving marketing strategies that deliver against customer needs. This role will specialize in developing and executing launch, demand generation, sales enablement, and awareness strategies for our services. This role will work closely with Product Management, Sales, Sales Enablement, Marketing, and our partner community to deliver world-class engagement with our customers.
- Serve as a key partner to the product management and engineering teams, helping them craft, define and modify our roadmap based on both customer and market activity.
- Work closely with Salesforce channel and sales teams to evangelize Salesforce integration with Salesforce’s internal sales team.
- Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to guide and develop the perfect content and positioning for outbound programs.
- Be an external (and internal) thought leader about the market, contributing regularly to the company’s blog and other social media outlets. Deliver compelling presentations for in-person and online events that highlight how our products and services solve real problem sets.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing or management experience, with experience marketing technology products.
- Experience with technical products and can effectively communicate with technical audiences, stakeholders and customers.
- Pre-arrange high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual.
- Self-starter should have a positive attitude and can’t be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
- Ability to size and prioritize market opportunities and build business cases, collect and use customer insights using both qualitative and quantitative methods to drive strategic decisions.
- Degree in marketing or related field, a technical degree is a plus.
- Travel as needed for customer events, conferences, etc.