Looking for a Partner Presales and Solutions Architect Pre Sales to join us. You’ll help our customers and partners invest wisely in an infrastructure that gives them maximum flexibility in the future and helps them run faster and more efficiently. You need to have a good understanding of cloud computing concepts, handsome experience in designing, deploying, and operating virtualization infrastructure hardware and software, experience with OpenStack, and solid presentation skills.
- Develop strategic relationships with partners.
- Provide pre sales technical support to partners, including technical enablement, solution development, solution porting, benchmarking, implementation road map design, and packaging of complex partner products and solutions.
- Support product evaluations, lead practical technology workshops and limited scope technical proofs of concepts.
- Assist in responding to partner inquiries, including RFPs and RFIs.
- Support development of repeatable partner solution assets.
- Work closely with Partner Managers and the Channel Sales team to achieve sales and revenue goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- You have outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to executives.
- Understanding of computing systems and principles particularly round the delivery of hosted services.
- Passionate about learning in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment.
- Experience in working with sales teams in cloud computing or related technical fields is preferred.
- Ability to figure with end users in consulting, services or support capability.
- Python skills would be a plus.
- Travel as required.