Skills & Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or any relative field.
- Proven work experience as a Node.js developer.
- An extensive knowledge of Node.js.
- Proficiency with CSS, AJAX, and HTML.
- Compatibility with Polymer, Closure, and AngularJS.
- Knowledge of web-server optimization and web stack.
- Top-notch analytical and communication skills.
- Developing, testing, and maintaining applications to specified designs & standards using Node.JS.
- Assimilating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Setup and delivery of application development environments for continuous deployments.
- Designing and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it like Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- Familiarity with server-side templating languages like such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Understanding of front-end technologies like HTML5,CSS3.
- Ability to integrate the multiple data sources and the databases into one system.
- Sound understanding of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Designing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficiency in understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.