We are looking forward to an experienced marketer who is passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed to help drive job seeker growth objectives. As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager you will be liable for driving job seeker engagement and retention on the platform while increasing product adoption. You will work cross-functionally to strategize, manage, and execute a spread of multi-channel campaigns and programs in support of those goals. The right candidate can tease out users’ real needs, develop data-driven business cases for action, and easily pivot from strategy to get-it-done mode.
- Create and execute multi-channel marketing strategies that grow job seeker base.
- Leverage audience insights and segmentation to create marketing campaigns and communications across LinkedIn owned channels.
- Develop and execute email, push notification, house ads as well as in-product messaging via lifecycle and promotional campaigns to improve job seeker engagement and retention.
- Work closely with fellow marketers to create a seamless member journey that thoughtfully connects different products and marketing touchpoints.
- Effectively measure, analyze and optimize marketing programs across job seeker lifecycle.
- Collaborate with product teams to facilitate member communications and campaigns associated with product launches and merchandise adoption initiatives.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Data Science to extend marketing sophistication through automation and personalization.
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in relevant CRM, Life-cycle and Merchandise Marketing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field .
- Experience in consumer internet product marketing, Proven diary of developing and executing high impact marketing strategies.
- Expertise in performance and lifecycle marketing strategies and execution, Solid understanding of digital media landscapes, marketing automation systems and data integrations.
- Experience using deep qualitative and quantitative research to inform marketing decisions, ability to clearly synthesize complex data into actionable implications.
- Natural storyteller with the ability to inspire diverse audiences, Strong writing and communications skills, copywriting a plus.
- Effectively manage and influence highly cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills. Ability to make good decisions without perfect information is a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.