Key Job Responsibilities
- Maintain and update existing Cosmos SDK and EVM based blockchain node software, including implementing and testing upstream fixes and patches, as well as adding new features.
- Design and implement quality backend architectures that connect with blockchain infrastructure.
- Develop high-quality, performant, modern, clean and readable code within tight deadlines.
- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of the project from ideation to deployment.
- Work with the engineering, design, protocol and product teams collaboratively, contributing ideas that add value to our product roadmap and company goals.
What you’ll need
- Highly experienced in developing applications in Golang.
- Experience with both Cosmos SDK and Go-Ethereum (Geth) code
- Good understanding of Solidity and Go bindings.
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic primitives such as public/private keys, hash functions and Merkle trees (understanding how to use them, and implementing them would be a plus).
- Experience working with git.
- Experience with tooling & shell scripting (e.g. make, bash etc.)
- Good understanding of RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Polygon network architecture a bonus