We are searching for an Advanced Drupal developer who knows Drupal inside and out. Candidate will have exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and a strong work ethic.
Front-end Drupal developer
Our organization is looking for a Drupal Developer who will be responsible for front-end development and theming. It requires an amalgamation of programming skills like PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc. and the understanding of element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on. The finest candidate will have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. A candidate experienced with the responsive and adaptive design is highly preferred. The understanding of the entire web development process, in addition to design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
Back-end Drupal developer
We are looking for a Drupal Developer majorly responsible for back-end module development.
- Develop, test, and maintain applications to specified designs & standards in Drupal 8.
- Develop & implement modern web services using service-oriented architecture, RESTful APIs, and SOAP.
- Write and execute unit tests.
- Implement front-end interfaces & experiences with modern HTML/CSS/jQuery.
- Test, troubleshoot, and optimize application components for maximum speed, security, stability, and scalability.
Skills and Qualifications
- A candidate with 2+ years of experience in Drupal.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Core PHP using MVC Architecture.
- Sound Knowledge of database operations with MySQL/MariaDB and Stored procedures.
- Proficiency and experience of OOPS.
- Skilled to write APIs.
- Strong documentation, communication, and team association skills.
- Knowledge of iterative development methodologies like Agile.