At least one project in MVCExperience on MS-SQL DatabaseGood to have experience in .Net CoreProficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience on Entity-Framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application’s compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Training the end user or client on the final product as well as providing technical support whenever required understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Finding information about latest technologies that aid in the development of core web applications and enhance their features in the long run.
- They have also to ensure the compatibility of their websites with newer software or operating system version.
- Understanding the life cycle of software and determining any changes that may be needed as per the observations and feedback of software testing professionals.
- Computer Software