We are looking for a .Net Developer who should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will be responsible for creating applications from scratch, configuring existing systems and providing user support. You must be able to implement front-end interfaces & experiences with modern HTML/CSS/jQuery. The intent will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Collude with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Compose clean and scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, and debug code.
- Ensure the compatibility of their websites with newer software or operating system versions.
- Understanding the life cycle of software and finding any changes that may be needed as per the observations and feedback of software testing.
- Test, troubleshoot and optimize the application components for maximum speed, security, stability, and scalability.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc or B-tech in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
- Valid experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Knowledge of architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Minimum one project in MVC Experience on MS-SQL Database.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.