We are looking forward to the candidate who can work with the project managers, UX designers, front-end developers and back end developers for the on time delivery of the digital products. It is expected that the latest UX/UI trends are reflected in the designs. We are looking for a candidate who has experience in Adobe Photoshop and adobe illustrator or sketch for designing web and mobile interfaces.
- Mentor the design process far and wide the project.
- Drive client presentations and discussions of your team’s work.
- Courteously decline the status quo and push both clients and colleagues outside their comfort zones.
- Work with producers and client Partners to amplitude project requirements.
- Helps in promoting an inspiring and comprehensive environment for the team.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years and more experience of product design ideally in a lead role.
- Proven mastery of UI/UX principles, best practices, and common design tools ( Sketch). Interaction design skills will be a bonus.
- Strong UX and Visual Design skills.
- A natural inclination to take the lead and help everyone arrive at a deeper understanding and greater appreciation of the work.
- Persuasive in transcribing stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
- Obsessed to staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
- Good communication skills with an ability to deliver compelling design rationales in both client and internal contexts.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and client briefs that lead to more questions than answers.
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.