Job Description :
- Establish and maintain a strategy to ensure employees are heard, using insights to help shape our future communication and employee experience, building higher engagement
- Own new initiatives and existing programs that drive measurable engagement with our employees and align to broader employee value proposition.
- Asses the company goals and Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyse business proposals
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. focus, mergers and acquisitions)
- Expanding the company’s online presence and developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company’s website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media and other platforms.
- Will be responsible for Setting up and managing an online marketing program to promote job openings and career opportunities at Fresh to home, working closely with the Recruitment team, Marketing team as well as external vendors.
- Requruitement Planning , manpower management and employer branding Use data and insights, in collaboration with People & Culture, to define Perfect Day s employer value proposition (EVP) and ensure alignment across major social channels (Career Page, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc) and key internal touchpoints (internal communications, newsletters, emails, surveys, etc.
- Drive excellence in regional execution of brand promise and ad guidelines to ensure a consistent brand communication execution across regions with budgeting.
- Execution of marketing campaigns.
- Should be result oriented and execute the planning with in the budget frame.
- Strategic planning and implementation of marketing and promotional communications for national and International clients.
- Creating thoughtful commutations internally and externally.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Ensure all employees are abreast of our sustainability and other impact initiatives and understand how their roles contribute to our larger vision and mission.
Proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant
Understanding of market research and data analysis
Knowledge of business operations and procedures
Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
Organizational and leadership skills
Excellent verbal & written communication skills