Technology in Healthcare
An industry that is tremendously important for people around the world is the healthcare industry. This industry provides goods and services to treat patients. It has become one of the world’s largest sectors- both in terms of growth and employment. Hence, it is catering to a greater proportion of the population. The biggest challenge in the healthcare sector is storing patient data.
Digital technologies are shaping the future of healthcare. The most noteworthy use of Blockchain and other technologies is in patient records and data management.
Our services and solutions have the potential to improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of healthcare. We try to improve the relationship between patients and healthcare providers with our unique solutions.
- Data security and privacy- With the technology, you can have a record of patient information such as medical conditions, number of visits, medical reports, doctor’s consultation, medication, etc. The benefit of digital data is that it is accessible from anywhere and it can not be hacked, altered or deleted.
- Improved efficiency and quality of care- The advancement in technology improves efficiency and quality of care by reducing clinical errors, strengthening care coordination, simplifying administration, and fighting fraud and abuse.
- Financial Transparency- The current healthcare system is filled with overhead costs and middlemen. The existing centralized system adds to cost and complexity. With Blockchain-enabled smart contracts, people can rely on automated contracts for financial security and transparency.
- Drug Traceability- Emerging technologies like Blockchain makes it easy to detect fraudulent drug dealers. Blockchain records data and tracks the drug from the manufacturer to retailers. With this technology, it is extremely easy to verify the whole path of the drug and determine all chain links.
Blockchain and other technologies can help prevent data breaches in the healthcare industry. There is no doubt in stating that Blockchain will completely transform the healthcare and medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choose a partner that cares about its clients.
- Never compromise on technology experience and domain expertise.
- Check out your development partners’ portfolios, customer testimonials, and references.
- Observe how they approach communication and how much they pay attention to your vision.
- Ask the right questions to help you choose easily.
- The average outsourcing charges in India are $18 – $40, which is way more affordable than in developed countries like the USA, $38 – $63.
- India has a large pool of native-English speakers who’re highly proficient in their work.
- With an Indian outsourcing partner, you can access 24×7 support and specialized IT talent.