Terms And Condition
Welcome to RevInfotech!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the RevInfotech Website.
To become a user of any Services provided by RevInfotech or its associated businesses, you must agree to the following terms and conditions. These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, RevInfotech and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity with this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and RevInfotech may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant RevInfotech a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. RevInfotech reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
RevInfotech expresses no representations or warranties of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall RevInfotech, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. RevInfotech, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent RevInfotech from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
RevInfotech is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms regularly.
The RevInfotech is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between RevInfotech and you to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Country, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the Country for the resolution of any disputes.
Terms and Conditions of Supply
Price and payment
- The price of the Services and any applicable delivery charges will be as quoted on our websites at the time you submit your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the Services are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered into the system.
- Until a purchase is made we reserve the right to change prices for Services and delivery charges if applicable, at any time. Such changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation email.
- Our websites contain a large number of Services and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Services listed on our websites may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Services you have ordered we will contact you to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Service at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order processes, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
- If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have been reasonably recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide Services to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- Any amount payable must be paid. Any currency conversion costs or other bank charges incurred in making the payment for Services shall be payable by you; please check your bank’s policies before proceeding with your purchase.
- Payment for all Services must be by credit or debit card. Payment for the Services and all applicable delivery charges is in advance. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we confirm your order. If you have agreed to your card details being stored, they will be stored securely by us and/or our third-party payment service provider.
- We accept no liability to pay any charges from any internet service providers or third parties you may incur while you are accessing/downloading any Services.
Note: You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Services are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such laws.