At this point of time, you must be sick of hearing about the promised adoption of cryptocurrencies or you probably be having some hidden hopes from the blockchain technology. In 2017 the biggest buzz was, how adoption would be game-changer for Blockchain Technology. The word was so frequently used that it almost lost its true meaning and value. Today, after the dust has settled, many Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) that raised funds in the previous
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choose a partner that cares about its clients.
- Never compromise on technology experience and domain expertise.
- Check out your development partners’ portfolios, customer testimonials, and references.
- Observe how they approach communication and how much they pay attention to your vision.
- Ask the right questions to help you choose easily.
- The average outsourcing charges in India are $18 – $40, which is way more affordable than in developed countries like the USA, $38 – $63.
- India has a large pool of native-English speakers who’re highly proficient in their work.
- With an Indian outsourcing partner, you can access 24×7 support and specialized IT talent.