ENGINEERING, WEB DEVELOPMENT
The Using blockchain is a digital log whose main objective is to maintain log of all the document uploaded by the user and to store the data in IPFS.
Using Blockchain Requirement
The Client here was looking for a vendor who is capable of creating a digital for him which is capable enough to maintain the log of all the documents uploaded by the user and store the data in IPFS.
- The development team must have a deep understanding of the subject and the concept of working.
- The team working on the project must be able to synchronise the project as per the effectiveness and scalability of the project.
- Vendor Staff has to be trained to develop and review all the functionalities.
- Project accuracy should be 97%.
- The vendor was expected to have infrastructure in place to scale up in order the requirements are enhanced or some other additional features in the project are included which requires the infrastructure to be modified in the later stage.
Hyper ledger Fabric, IPFS, Node.js, Hyper Ledger Composer
Experienced staff with necessary qualifications and background was identified. All team members selected to do the Using blockchain were experienced Computer Engineers and Software Developers. A comprehensive interactive training program was then worked out with consent of client.
Using blockchain is a standard for creating, issuing, viewing, and verifying blockchain-based records. Using blockchain helps create, issue, and manage official records in a format that is tamper proof, recipient owned, vendor independent, and can be verified anywhere in the world.
The Using blockchain consist of three main components which act as a pillar for this system:
- Issuing Authority: Issuing authority is an authority that issues records to anyone, these authorities can range from government to private organizations. Using blockchain facilitates authorities to issue block chain based digital records.
- Recipients: The person who receives the Block chain Record (BR) in the digital wallet.As an owner of the certificates, the recipient will be able to store his credentials, accomplishments and other personal certificates in a digital wallet through which he can view & share them as and when required at an instance.
- Verifiers: The Authorities who have requested the recipient to share his credentials to verify the same. Access to the verifier will be time bound and once verified their access will be revoked to the document.
Our goal is to help create an entirely new environment where individuals are the custodians of their official records and can easily share those records with others.
About the Author
A writer by day and a reader by night, I write for readers to enhance their knowledge of emerging technologies like Blockchain, Cloud Computing, AR/VR, and IoT. I aim to reach my creative goals one step at a time and I believe in doing everything with a smile. I started blogging just to write down my thoughts on various topics; however, gradually, I understood and learned the key aspects of blogging, and now, here I am.