ENGINEERING, WEB DEVELOPMENT
The gWallet is a digital currency wallet whose main objective is to provide the user a leverage to use the fiat money to buy digital currency.
- The client was looking for an experienced resource team to work on the project to develop a wallet which allows the user to buy digital currency of his /her choice using Cash which is known as fiat money.
- Vendor must have a deep understanding of the concepts of trading between cash and digital currencies and should be well aware about the high end terminology of the Digital currency trading.
- Vendor staff must be able to synchronize the complete project into phases such as to achieve high effectiveness and efficiency along with meeting deadlines.
- Vendor Staff has to be trained to develop and review all the functionalities such as escrowing money, Marketplace creation, wallet functions and digital currency transfers using Cash/Fiat Money.
- Project accuracy should be 97%.
- The vendor was expected to have infrastructure in place to scale up in order the requirements are enhanced or some other additional features in the project are included which requires the infrastructure to be modified in the later stage.
.Net Core, Socket Programming, Angular, React, Geth Server (Golang), MySQL, Bit Coin Server.
- Experienced staff with necessary qualifications and background was identified. All team members selected to do the GWallet were experienced Computer engineers and software developers. A comprehensive interactive training program was then worked out with consent of client.
- Following success of the Training, the live Project was scaled up as per an agreed upon ramp up plan.
- The team successfully developed the GWallet as per the Client requirement and the platform was able to perform certain specific functions such as Escrowed Payments, Chat system between buyers and sellers and freedom for the user to choose from which list he/she wants to buy the currency.
Client showed a great applause to the work done by the team on his project and appreciated the professionalism team showed towards meeting the deadlines and effectively wrapping up the task.
About the Author
Being a Project Manager, my areas of interest are Blockchain Technology, Digital Marketing, Growth Hacking, and Fintech Consulting. I love creativity and enjoy experimenting with various techniques in both print and web. I am a creatively inclined individual with a flair for writing. Reading is my obsession. Currently i am focused on creating actionable content for a emerging technologies.