We are looking for a highly motivated hands-on PHP Architect. You will be a technical go-to person for a collaborative engineering team to provide technical leadership from development through regulatory compliance testing, all the way to mass production. The nature of the position requires the candidate to have excellent communication skills, strong technical and debugging skills, along with a drive to make a difference.
- Understanding the business requirements and participating in the project discussions in design, estimating and delivering highly performing code.
- Designing and developing high-volume, consumer-facing applications and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Developing systems meeting the functional and non-functional requirements like performance, security, scalability, maintainability, operational costs.
- Maximizing the productivity of the project team by adopting an effective development environment and establishing technical standards and providing troubleshooting support.
- Designing and participating in organizational initiatives to build and improve organizational competence and memory.
- Hands-on the latest technologies, tools, procedures and techniques to allineate with the organization’s future focus in terms of technology.
Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years of total experience and 3+ years of experience as Technical Architect.
- Experience in WebServices,Angular/React.js.
- Implementation of MVC pattern and 3rd party payment gateway integration.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements with scalable architecture design.
- Solid leadership, project management skills, time management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in development methodologies like Agile with DevOps (CI/CD etc).