Job description for Sr. Business Analyst:
A business analyst with experience and good technical knowledge is needed at Revinfotech. Pre-sales responsibilities account for 30% and post-sales responsibilities for 70%.
you will be working in an Individual Contributor role where you will support sales productivity by designing technical presentations for complex IT solutions and will align with all internal stakeholders from delivery, sales, and resourcing to come up with the optimal solution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Custom Requirements Understanding/Gathering
- Involve senior team members, if required
- Identifies client organization strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Assist the sales team with client demonstration of services and product portfolio.
- Deliver product demos within the team and to the prospects/clients.
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction before and after project delivery.
- Participate in conversations between the post-sales department and the client.
- Pre-sales- Documentation – RIF, RFP, Proposal, Project Charter and BRD.
- Post Sales- Creating documents like SRS, FRD, Wireframing, Feature Listings, BRD. and FRD, WBS, Proposals, Estimation Sheet etc. as may be required.
- Give suggestions to improve products and share clients’ feedback with the product development, marketing team and other analysts.
- Process Gaps Identification – Any changes we can do in our process, to convert the leads better.
- Quality of Work Apply job knowledge effectively and thoroughly. Demonstrate reliability and accuracy in work performance.
- Nice to have – Maintain Leads status, notes, progress updates etc in the CRM as per the CRM and Leads Management guidelines shared.
- Gather, translate, and simplify understanding of client requirements and assist the sales team with presales documentation (quotations/ proposals/ presentations/ SOW/ SRS/ case studies)
- Review, analyse, and scope out customer business requirements and logic for projects and draw up technical documents like SRS/ SOW/ Project Plans
- Help to reach the market to interact with national and international clients.
- Assist in Writing reports/deliverables, documentation for the projects, status reporting, etc.
- Demonstrate to leverage best practices and offer insight into client business and industry verticals.
- Attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated before producing a solution.
- Engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream preferably science and engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to facilitate process change
- 3+ years experience as a business analyst in IT industry or equivalent positions
- Experience in a database environment developing new queries and reports is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have hands-on experience in flow diagrams, wireframing and team handling.
- Good reasoning and analytical skills
- Team player
- Data analysis skills
- Good communication skills
- Adaptability to work in different shifts, teams and roles
- Disciplined and systematic approach to daily work