a. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently handling call with the Onshore team and driving the projects
- Creating project flows and documentations.
- Monitoring team and maintaining work reports.
- Wire framing and data modeling experience.
- Knowledge of development processes and methodologies.
- Being a bridge between client’s requirements and developer’s understanding.
- Blockchain background (Preferred)
- Development of dashboard suing Power BI (Preferred)
b. Internal Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company’s governance/compliance program.
- Responsible for reporting violations of the company’s policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, governance program, laws and regulations through the company’s Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction.
- Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility.
- Participates in the internal controls self-assessment process.
- Ensures concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management.
c. Client Policy and Procedure:
- Advise management when additional policies may be needed to support analysis activities.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations and Company policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream preferable science and engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to facilitate process change
- 3+ year experience as a business analyst in IT industry or equivalent positions
- Experience in a database environment developing new queries and reports is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have hands on experience in flow diagrams, wire framing and team handling.
- Good reasoning and analytical skills
- Team player
- Data analysis skills
- Good communication skills
- Adaptability to work in different shifts, teams and roles
- Disciplined and systematic approach to daily work