The Senior Account Executive is liable for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives, typically from new clients or accounts. Senior Account Executives identify marketplace opportunities, prospect and have interaction with new clients, develop proposals, and manage the contract process. Senior Account Executive is usually a supplier-side role and frequently involves travel.
- Achieving assigned sales targets.
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within an outlined geography or market.
- Consulting clients on business issues and research design.
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations.
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for brand spanking new products, extensions, or enhancements.
- Managing and mentoring a team of Account Executives.
- Resolving sales or delivery issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience in a market research sales capacity.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Superior business and negotiation skills.
- Extensive industry contacts.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Sciences-MBA preferred.