RevInfotech is looking to hire a competent SEO executive who will be accountable for handling our content-related proceedings. The ideal candidate needs to coordinate with the market department and ensure the SEO goals are being met. He must measure the ROI of the SEO processes and assist with the moderation of the business website’s user-friendliness. You must know the ins and outs of every search engine while also possessing a surface-level knowledge of related fields.
Skills & Qualification
- A degree in marketing or any related field.
- A comprehensive grasp of SEO.
- Proven work experience as an SEO executive.
- Competency with tools like Google Analytics.
- A proper understanding of search engine algorithms.
- Proficiency in backlink analysis and keyword research.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective of adoption where appropriate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM/SMM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement