Senior Paid Media Manager,mobile will help to grow the foundation of mobile media for our organization. You’ll play an integral role in building part of the structure of paid media. Your main role will be to set up a MMP, on-boarding and launch new mobile partners globally. You will be responsible for buying, planning, executing, optimizing and reporting on any media bought.
- Run mobile web and app download campaigns including creative, targeting and budget management.
- Technical knowledge for how to handle mobile web and mobile app campaigns and be able to problem solve tracking issues.
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc.
- Build mobile media reports that are shared across teams and within marketing.
- Identify mobile verification (i.e. fraud, viewability, etc.).
- Direct experience with a MMP and has brought an MMP in-house.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing Analytics, Revenue Analytics, Data Science and Growth & Monetization to drive best practices, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps.
- Mentor and guide other Channel Managers with standard methodologies, new findings etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills..
- 5-7 years of experience in performance paid media.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Persistent track record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Teamworker and a independent player.