We are looking to hire a talented expert, intermediate and junior ruby on rails developer to manage the interchange of data between our users and the server. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
To ensure success as a ruby on rails developer, you should have extensive experience working with ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, a top-level ruby on rails developer can create clean, functional code that perfectly suits the needs of the company.
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Ability to write clean ruby code.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Experience with AngularJS or BackboneJS.
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurgaon, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Work From Home.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work Beginners, Intermediate and Experts