We are looking for a Marketing Technology Architect who can help our organization to find solutions for marketing issues. You will be involved in the process of sorting and analyzing high volumes of data and determine what information is required to make Highbrow Marketing Decisions. You will be responsible to note market trends and conditions. As a Marketing technology architect you will design and construct data infrastructures that allow businesses to easily access the data in an organized manner.
- Collect, consolidate and analyze information.
- Proactively research new vendors, technologies, and industry best practices.
- Ensure that individual technical solutions align with overall architectural vision.
- Effectively communicating complex technical solutions through excellent written and verbal skills to business stakeholders.
- Develop technology roadmaps that consider both tactical and strategic direction, as well as factor in cost, user experience and security.
- Provide technical due diligence of software products and platforms.
- Participate in determining guidelines for database schematics and offer business professionals advice during the decision-making process.
- Train and manage a team of data-processing and technology professionals to assist in completing projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Adaptable to new technology.
- 5+ years of experience working within a marketing environment.
- In-depth understanding of the Digital Marketing Landscape, Web Technologies (AEM preferred) and experience with technologies like Web Analytics, CRM, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Search, MMP, Ad Servers, DMPs, DSPs, Audience Creation/Targeting.
- Show your proposals to executive-level customers in a clear and compelling way.
- Experienced in applying data-modeling methodology and theories to meet various long-term and short-term business objectives.