Magento developers are responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving the clients e-commerce websites. Our organization is looking for a talented Magento developer who will be responsible for maintaining our eCommerce website. Your priority task will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also be responsible for developing new modules and applying the required front-end changes. We are looking forward to a high-level Magento developer who can build and maintain user-friendly eCommerce that perfectly blends with the needs of our clients.
- Building and configuring Magento eCommerce websites.
- Develop, test, and maintain applications to specified designs & standards in Magento.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and optimizing application components for maximum speed, security, stability, and scalability.
- Implementing front-end interfaces & experiences with modern HTML/CSS/jQuery.
- Updating website features and security patches.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Magento.
- Experience in Core PHP using MVC Architecture.
- Impressive documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills.
- Hands on iterative development methodologies like Agile.