Hiring Manager is Responsible for mapping external talent pool to critical positions within the organization and creating a healthy pipeline. Design and develop a recruitment strategy and processes to support the overall business strategy. Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures. Supervising the recruiting team and reporting on its performance and Researching and choosing job advertisement options.
- Design and update job descriptions .
- Source potential candidates from various online Portals.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person).
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard .
Skills & Qualification
- Education: Engineering Graduate/ MBA.
- At least 8-10 years of work experience in recruitment.
- Strong understanding of the Indian IT talent market and talent availability.
- Proven work experience as a Lead Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator.
- Must have strong exposure in designing and implementing recruitment processes from scratch.