As the Head of Online Acquisition you’ll lead and develop the acquisition marketing strategy and execution of the annual acquisition plan for electronic channels. You’ll lead the management of the web media budget, ensuring that the media agency is buying most effectively and efficiently, and work with auditors to repeatedly improve our performance.
- Development of customer acquisition and retention strategy across all aspects of online marketing including PPC, SEO, paid social, and display banner media campaigns.
- Development of systems and process to supply operational consistency.
- Management of all digital campaign set-up across core digital performance channels.
- Management of the team to drive campaign performance and deliver accurate pacing and KPI goals.
- Delivering annual channel forecasts.
- Identifying & delivering opportunities for revenue growth through all digital channels including mobile, VOD and programmatic display.
- Operational team management including training and development of the team to deliver in-house digital strategy and campaign implementation.
- Experience of managing third party agencies to assist deliver digital success.
- Identifying & delivering new opportunities and innovations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strategic experience in a fast-paced digital or agency environment.
- Prior experience in managing a team and third party agencies.
- Experience in a comparable role where you are coordinating activity across all digital marketing channels and can have an honest diary of delivering ROI on digital marketing spend.
- Preferred knowledge, or evidenced interest in digital technology.
- Google Analytics/Adwords/SEM Rush.
- Effective planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.