The Global Head of Paid Search will be responsible for handling and leading a team of PPC experts across multiple brands and territories. Key stakeholder management across various divisions within the company is central to this role. This is a glorious opportunity to operate at the cutting edge of innovation from a Paid Search perspective.
- Managing a team of highly skilled Paid Search Managers, Executives and Assistants to ensure Paid Search campaigns are planned & executed in line with a strategy to drive business results across multiple product lines and revenues and new customer acquisition growth by territory and brand.
- Maintaining and evolving all aspects of paid search activity from planning to reporting on campaigns across numerous search engines and markets on an ongoing basis to ensure KPIs are met.
- Manage annual global Paid Search budget.
- Drive long term strategic, and necessary technical requirements for both Text Ads and Product Listing Ad channels to relevant internal teams.
- Identify and explore new opportunities within the Paid Search landscape that are relevant for the brand e.g. audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features.
- Work with key internal stakeholders & departments to ensure strategic imperatives are met & relevant organizational goals are factored into Paid Search.
- Work with Insight & Analytics teams to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insight into the impact of Paid Search operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Outstanding analytical skills, with ability to interpret test results & draw conclusions.
- Strong communicator, able to extract & explain insight from detailed reporting to peers & senior stakeholders.
- A passionate and driven leader, who demonstrates and transfer to the team their enthusiasm for PPC & Digital Marketing.
- Relationship skills to establish strong working relationships with existing PPC agencies & internal stakeholders.
- Strong business judgment & decision-making skills, ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Creative and innovative thinker who can help attain first-mover advantage and maintain a competitive edge in the paid search landscape.
- Comfortable creating presentations & presenting to senior management.