Looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our sales team. The Enterprise Partner Account Manager will focus on maintaining and strengthening relationships with our existing customers, while expanding product footprint throughout the lifecycle of a customer ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales targets and managing enterprise customers.
- Focus on driving expansion within existing accounts.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within a company.
- Conduct online and one to one presentations and demonstrations.
- Rapidly learn about security, vulnerability coordination, and bug bounty programs.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Customer Success team to achieve highest customer satisfaction.
- Understand a prospect’s needs and challenges to effectively communicate how Revinfotech will address those needs or help solve those challenges.
- Use Salesforce.com for account and opportunity management.
- Maintain an accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecast.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of Enterprise Software or Web Technologies Sales Experience selling to a technical audience (experience in the Internet Security Market and/or SaaS a plus).
- Competent in renewing and expanding product footprint within current customers.
- Capability to manage a strong sales process using both in person and online presentation tools.
- Proven experience over-performing in a fast-paced, high-velocity sales environment.
- Understanding and enunciating new technologies, and mapping the respective value propositions to customer needs.
- Proven experience in working and leading virtual sales teams to close business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Evidence of over-achievement in past experiences.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Competency with Salesforce, Asana, Google Apps, MS Office.