The elementary intent of the .NET Developer is to work on a variety of applications within a dynamic web environment. The selected individual will have the opportunity to perform a variety of functions in the development lifecycle including systems analysis, programming, configuration, testing, change management, maintenance and user communication tasks to deliver new mission-critical solutions.
- Develops, modifies and maintains new and existing software applications, integrations and services of moderate to advanced complexity and scope.
- Designs, develops, tests, implements and writes documentation for new and existing solutions with minimum to no supervision.
- Analyzes user requirements, writes specifications and code, and installs and documents software application programs.
- Participates in an agile and collaborative team environment for solution design, development, deployment and production support of our applications.
- Provide technical oversight on project implementations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced in Angular 2+ years.
- Competent experience within a .Net environment.
- Experience in C# development
- Hands-on REST and ASP.NET WebAPI.
- Experience with Azure App Services, Application Insight.
- Experienced in ADO.NET or Entity Framework.