We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Demand Generation Manager to hitch our growing marketing team. During this role you will be liable for helping the team drive pipeline and revenue growth through best-in-class demand gen tactics, campaigns and execution. As a Demand Generation Manager, you’ll work as part of a bigger digital marketing team to assist create interest in and excitement for a company’s products or services to draw in and retain customers, as well as drive revenue.
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and therefore the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Present to upper management to urge buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Create person as tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Ensure that content reaches the proper part of the sales funnel at the proper time.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the marketing industry.
- An expert under standing of both inbound and outbound marketing tactics, as well as digital marketing channels – particularly SEO and SEM, PPC, social media and email.
- A solid background working with a variety of industry-standard tools – including marketing automation platforms.
- Proficient in CRM programs like Salesforce, and other common digital marketing tools like Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- The advanced analytics experience required to acknowledge actionable insights concerning the customer lifecycle.