Accounting Manager you will be authoritative for performing various accounting duties like managing the general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, commanding corporate accounting tasks. comply with general accounting practices for revenue, expenses and receivables, providing accounting guidance, implementing and maintaining accounting systems, and conducting various ad-hoc projects as directed. You will be responsible for chartering financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- The Corporate Accounting Manager will record and analyze the company’s financial information and ensure it’s done in a timely manner
- Execute monthly consolidation accounting process and consolidation entries.
- Prepare quarterly and annual external financial statements in support of debt covenant requirements and the worldwide audit; partner with external audit team in the year-end close.
- Create and administer proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Support Corporate projects, identifying accounting implications, proposed entries, and their overall impact to Company financial statements; partner with team members throughout the organization.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls.
- The Corporate Accounting Manager will assist with other duties and ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Perform corporate month-end closing activities, such as preparing and reviewing reconciliations and journal entries.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Coordinate and prepare relevant audit schedules.
- Special projects and Ad-Hoc requests.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or a related field.
- CPA preferred or professional degree
- 5+ years of related experience in IT services or product domain.
- Strong knowledge of accounting software systems. Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel (sorting/filtering spreadsheets).
- Strong consideration to detail, forth with the ability to discover potential risks for our company.
- Strong understanding of GAAP and accounting theory
- Manage time and multiple priorities efficiently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Worked independently with a high degree of attention and confidentiality.