As Chief of Staff- Business Development, you will play an indispensable role in ensuring the Business Development team achieves its ambitious goals in time. From day one, the chief of staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and acquaint objectives between departments. Captain the strategic business initiatives of development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and heads.
- You have to set revenue goals and establish strong relationships with customers by coordinating efforts between them and team members.
- You have to drive the business revenue on a short-term and long-term basis by identifying potential clients and aiming to keep them as repeated customers.
- Serve as the channel between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, with reference to the company’s climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- By virtue of your skills and experience as a business leader, you are expected to train people who can bring newness to the business project.
- You have to find fair shake for business development to advance the goals of other teams and work-cross functionally to secure partner inclusion in these initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or any similar field..
- 5+ years of work experience in a Business Management, Business Development, Business Strategy, or Operations.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.