The word “Branding” is talked about a lot in the business world, but what does it mean in the age of digital marketing? Precisely, Branding is anything that helps your target customers instantly recognize your company. Traditionally, your brand includes things like your company name, logo, Slogans, color schemes, and advertising methods. In this era of Digital Marketing, the main question that arises is that what’s your Digital Brand worth?
It can be of great worth. You can measure its impact in reduced marketing costs and increased revenues for your small business.
But if you’re not executing that brand consistently, branding leads to confusion. You miss opportunities. Customer acquisition costs skyrocket. All the while, you continue to try branding the wrong way, costing you more.
Because of the sudden massive surge of new digital technologies over the past decade, the way consumers interact with brands has also changed.
Here are 5 Digital Marketing Strategies to set up a solid branding foundation:
- Don’t be too dependent on anyone Platform- it is important that you fully understand the pros and cons of each platform, who uses them, and how to engage with the users properly. Multichannel marketing better showcases your brand because what works today, won’t necessarily work tomorrow. Digital Marketing is a never-ending process of testing, pivoting, and never allowing yourself to become too reliant on any one platform, website, or method. If you have an unknown brand, leveraging the power of influencers is a great way to uplift your brand presence on social media.
- Make sure your Website represents your Brand Identity- as more than 90% of online experience starts with a search, there is a better chance that a user will come into contact with your brand first through your website than any other online channel. Having a responsive website is the home base for everything you do to brand your business online. It is extremely important to leave a good brand impression to your audience the first time they visit your website- this includes the content you share on social media, overall design, and technical factors such as site speed.
- Create Content- creating content is the most convincing way to strengthen and expand your presence online. Whether it’s a blog, social media post, website, or email, content helps you create the brand personality you want your audience to recognize. As said. Content is the king, it helps you engage with a large audience. Your content speaks for your website, it has become a parameter of success for a lot of modern brands today. A part of building a great brand is to align your content marketing with what your brand thinks, does and says.
- Earn the Trust of your Customers- There can be no brand building without trust. We are living in an era where people don’t trust businesses easily, so techniques like publicity in which the company boasts of its achievements don’t work as well as they used to. Instead, the new generation trusts social proof and you need to find new ways to gain the trust of people. There’s no doubt that the brands who gain maximum trust generate maximum revenue. Be consistently available for customers when they need you.
- Leverage your Brand with Advertising- once you are done with building a brand, it’s time to leverage that brand to get the greatest return on your paid advertising budget. People feel something when they see your brand. When using social media ads, make sure they visually align with your presence on the corresponding social media sites. When someone sees a display ad on a website, they should instantly recognize you. The language or the tagline you use remind people of your brand.
To get the most out of your branding efforts, be consistent. Develop a style guide and clear branding strategy. Follow these strategies across channels. Increase visibility and evoke positive feelings toward your brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choose a partner that cares about its clients.
- Never compromise on technology experience and domain expertise.
- Check out your development partners’ portfolios, customer testimonials, and references.
- Observe how they approach communication and how much they pay attention to your vision.
- Ask the right questions to help you choose easily.
- The average outsourcing charges in India are $18 – $40, which is way more affordable than in developed countries like the USA, $38 – $63.
- India has a large pool of native-English speakers who’re highly proficient in their work.
- With an Indian outsourcing partner, you can access 24×7 support and specialized IT talent.