A product is made to give you a solution but the design is made to please the customer's eyes. If this difference is understood by a Web Design Company then half of their work is already done. Today, everyone talks about Responsive Website Design, so let us first understand the meaning of Responsive Website. Responsive websites are those websites that can adapt entire screen resolutions and sizes. As per a survey in 2007, it was said that mobiles are responsible for 52.64% of entire website traffic.
One of the great things about the Responsive Website Design is that it is the one-stop solution for entire website presence needs of various display & gadget screen types. It does not matter how many different types of elements and variables are included in the website if they are designed well by the Responsive Website designing expert then it will be reliable across all the screen sizes and provide a great user experience.
Besides this, it becomes easy to manage a Responsive Website that spontaneously allows better reach to the audience by managing the SEO strategies and analytics effortlessly. All we need to do is to concentrate on the particular unit of service rather than managing the multiple platforms for executing various facilities.
A Website Design can be problematic in a sense as the users interact with the desktop website by clicks while a mobile version by taps. These differences change the way of design. A Responsive Website Design is not only about how the website will look but also about how will it perform.
Importance of Responsive Website Design
- Reduced Bounce Rate: By adopting the Responsive Website Design we can reduce the bounce rate of the website.
- Time-Saving: The Responsive Website cuts down the development time and cost.
- Customer Satisfaction: When a website looks clean, sleek and modern, this provides the customer satisfaction.
- Screen Adjustable: With a Responsive Website there is no requirement to waste time in zooming, pinching, and shrinking the screen.
- Loading Time: The loading time of the website is reduced with the Responsive Website Design.
In this way, a Responsive web Design maximizes the audience reach by bringing the best for the user's needs and requirements. A Responsive Website Design is called the backbone of online marketing and it is also significant for being on the good side of Google.