We are looking for a skilled Business Analyst to assist with the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. As a Business Analyst you are expected to identify problems and opportunities within a company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business’ goals. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible to conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, you are required to develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits in the right candidate.
- Evaluation of the business processes, anticipating the requirements, divulge areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions.
- Up-to-date knowledge on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Documenting and communicating the results.
- Identifying the problems within the business using data modeling techniques.
- Formulating ways for businesses to improve based on previous research.
- Actively communicating and collaborating with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Managing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study or comparable work experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Access and/or SQL strongly preferred.
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive skills.
- Capability to work independently and in team.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Problem solving.
- Critical thinking.